Unlike our wonderful friends (The Van Inwegens & The Cedars) we are going to find out the sex of the baby. That will be on my 20 week check up on April 28th. Until that time, i added a poll to see what our friends & family think we're going to have , just for fun :)
2 comments:
What a lovely picture! How precious and amazing is it to see this tiny life thriving inside your womb! I would say that I 'hope' it's a girl so you could have one of each but having boys is so much fun... (especially when they're Mama's boys) that I'm also hoping for another boy! I guessed girl but either way it will be perfect! As soon as you hear the gender announced you will feel like that's exactly what you should be having :) Can't wait to find out!!!
Thanks Rachel. It is amazing! If it's a girl, it'll be nice to have one of each. If it's a boy it's also nice to have a bunch of boys in the house :) love that idea too. Doesnt' really matter to me. I just can't wait to see my beautiful baby & to find out if its a she /he! :)
Post a Comment