Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally feeling better!

I'm finally starting to feel better after almost one week! Two days ago we had a doctor come in because i wasn't getting any better. Apparently, i had a bad case of sinus infection and had to be on antibiotics. The Dr. didn't want it to get worse and have the infection go down to my lungs and cause pneumonia. I've been doing absoloutely nothing all day, except laying down. Couldn't do anything even if i wanted too. Khalil's parents came to stay with us to help with Jacob and everything. And they were a lot of help.  Thanks Amo & Auntie, i appreciate it a lot!

Finally today i started to feel better. I was able to get up, walk around, play with Jacob and realized how much i missed playing with him the last few days!

Tomorrow is our first prenatal appointment. I think we'll hear the baby's heart beat! It's very exciting. I can't wait till tomorrow! :)  I thought i'll be less excited with a 2nd baby, since i've been through it all before, but i was wrong. It's as exciting as it was with Jacob :) 

Maybe we'll also have an ultrasound? hmm .. i hope soo! Although -if i remember right- they do the first one at 20 weeks.. which means , 10 more weeks.

I'm soo excited ....

No comments: