A few days ago it was confirmed. We're having a baby in September! We're soo happy and sooo excited. We can't wait to meet our new little one. I "think" i'm around 4 weeks pregnant now. But i still have to check with my OBGYN and have another blood test to confirm how far i am.
I started telling Jacob that we're having a baby. And i point to my belly and tell him "baby". He has no clue what i'm talking about! Everytime i tell him "baby" and point to my belly, he looks away and starts looking for "the baby"! and when he can't see one, he looks back at me very puzzled! Maybe when i start showing he might get an idea!
Jacob is going to be a great big brother. Hopefully he'll cope well with a new baby in the house. We'll try to make it easy on him & get him involved with all the preperations for the new baby. Before & after the baby is born.
We'll see how things go :)
1 comment:
Congratulations guys! You're quickly doubling your family size. It'll be fun to have so many little ones around to play with each other. I'm sure Jacob and Liam will be great at showing the younger ones all of the great ways to get in trouble. I'm really excited for you and hope you have a smooth and healthy pregnancy. See you soon!
Post a Comment