Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretzels Day!

I've been wanting to make pretzels for a while now ... and today was the day! I checked out a few recipes, picked one that i liked and one that i had all the ingredients for and started! Everything was from scratch ... I also found a video on how to flip and turn the pretzel to make it in a certain shape. It was really helpful. Didn't take time to make the dough or even shape it & bake it .. turned out really well ... tastes good. I made a regular salty pretzel. Next time, I'll be more creative! :)
Here's a picture of the final product! ;) -Not Bad for the first try, if i say so myself!- ;)

2 comments:

K said...

And I do say so myself too! They **ARE** delicious!

The Van Inwegen's said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pretzels. Khalil, you need to start brewing beer now.