Yep, it's Saturday, and yes, i'm here at home blogging! Well, the weather isn't soo great to start with. It's raining and pretty cold ... My hubby is still asleep (its 10:10 a.m) , and Jacob is taking his morning nap ... i'm here alone, watching a good college football game East Carolina Vs. North Carolina and blogging! I'm hoping we'll be able to go to the Greek Festival in Seattle. I heard the food was to die for! And i can't wait to taste it!
Jacoubeh was soo cute and adorable this morning, as every morning ... he wakes up in the best mood ever. Who wouldn't be after a good night sleep and a bottle of milk?! (not sure about the milk part though!). We played, read stories, had a slice of pumpkin bread for breakfast and then he watched the game with me,until he got sleepy.
One "not soo good" thing about Jacob the last couple of days is his joy of banging just about anything on the T.V!! He even tries to race his cars on it! I have no idea why it's fun for him to do that?! First his hobby was to turn the t.v on and off , until we got a T.V child proof plastic thing that worked great! I wonder what his next thing is going to be?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment